At DHSS we are well known with the unique logistics challenges facing the offshore energy sector. We approach your business with a sense of urgency and commitment to flawless execution.
We provide freight forwarding services, ensuring on-time delivery of all materials from vendors to your vessels, wind farm locations, drilling rigs or other locations offshore.
All cargo will be shipped and delivered to their final destination, using our own assets or materials of third party contractors, according to the requirements of our customers.
Our full range of freight forwarding services includes:
- Tracking inland transportation
- Preparation of shipping and export documents, including DG
- Freight collection
- Booking cargo space
- Negotiating freight charges
- Freight (de)consolidation
- Cargo insurance
Our professionals at DHSS understand the importance of accurate and timely shipping of orders. DHSS ensure that all service requirements are met consistently.
No matter what mode of transport is being used, DHSS got your material shipping covered.
DHSS is accredited Ministry of Environment & Transport as specialized organisation to act on behalf of third parties as ground handler, packer and shipper of dangerous goods by air, including radioactive materials.
- Certificate of Recognition Dangerous Goods C E+ (air freights)
- Accredited air cargo agent
We work closely with our other DHSS service teams, to make sure your freight is fully covered during the transit to its final destination. Our services are stretching out to following mode of transports and added services:
- Ocean freight (FCL/LCL/Breakbulk)
- Road freight (FTL/LTL)
- Airfreight (Direct/Consolidation)
- Courier services
- Aircraft/Vessel Chartering
- Marine survey
- Customs Clearance (Export/Import)
- Dangerous goods certification